Popular Posts

Sunday 26 February 2012

Unconditional Love

I came to Guatemala to learn a language and instead I found my heart.

What I discovered was that true love has no conditions. 

Life and love is no longer about whats in it for me. Nor has it got anything to do with the concept that "you have to love me, if I love you." 

Love I have discovered is all about giving. 

Giving from the heart. 

I have been through several relationships in my life and each served its own purpose of discovery. Its own journey of love.

Now without judging anyone, it is easier for me to recognize the struggles that others have with the apprehension and intimacy of loving. 

I can discern and accept and understand that love with conditions exists for some. But is it love they are experiencing, or fear of losing?

Could it be they have insecurities embedded within? 

That this fear of loss is confused for love. Loss or loss of control or loss of power. Without overcoming this unstable internal confrontation, true love can never be given from the heart. My own personal odyssey attests to this.

It takes time and patience and giving without conditions to understand the true value of love. 

It was the people of Guatemala that allowed my heart to open so very wide. The participation of giving changes you. None of this can happen without the will to be free. 

I will tell you one thing, loving this way feels great and it has to be good for you. 

I love without conditions. 
me encanta sin condiciones.

I recently found this link and you may or may not like it. Never-the-less it is my blog and I offer you to take a look.

http://about.me/heartquestguatemala

No comments: